repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Stop trying to make people feel bad for liking things they like
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
—School is important, Math is essential.
—Knowing how much to tip at restaurants.
"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it."